March 8, 2014

What About It?

As I gradually recognized the pain of trying to control the outcome of my life, of holding on to a dream that wasn't true for me, that was simply a conditioned belief; I finally arrived at this place of profound peace and ever new Bliss that comes from letting go, surrendering, trusting the process of life, and of savoring the Joy we are meant to experience.  
"From Joy we have come. In joy we live and move and have our being.  And in that sacred perennial joy we melt again."~ Bhagavad Gita 
"...men ARE that they might have JOY." ~ 2 Nephi 2:25   
2013 Life really is a dream.
I am now in a place of experiencing and appreciating heaven on earth, by practicing Loving what is, awareness, compassion, forgiveness, renewed innocence, integrity, and being with what is, in gratitude.  The journey of my life to nirvana then, is the   unwinding of what isn’t me, to what is.  I AM THAT I AM.  
My current Philosophy is that Love is the most powerful force in the Universe, and Free Will is the Law on this peculiar planet.

For me to be able to let go, surrender, and trust, I became aware of some basic principles of life as I see it, and keys to moving forward, that I will be sharing throughout my story, as follows:  

  • Three basic levels of creation we participate in, in the physical realm. Gratitude is the key to moving forward in all things.
  • Whatever we are conditioned to believe, or choose to believe, that is established in our subconscious mind, governs what we experience.
  • Any Belief System (B.S.) can be a prison of the mind.  Living in the mystery of "What if?" goes beyond belief and opens all possibilities. 
  • We experience life and create or react from instinctual, progressive psychological stages of the psyche.  These stages may possibly be mapped out in the Bible.
  • Our humanity in duality wants to be honored and fully experienced. 
  • We attract people and experiences to us, based on the vibration or frequency we hold ourselves in, and the lessons our soul wants to learn or is willing to receive.  Like attracts like. 
  • What I refer to as "The Process of Life" can be recognized and understood in the patterns of history whether in the ancient writings, or witnessing nature herself, or looking back on our own personal journey.    
  • All judgements are projections.  The outer world reflects our inner beliefs and dialogue.  The question here is "What is it in me, that I don't see the world as perfect?"
  • Be a witness of what you judge, how you react or respond to each experience in each moment.  
  • Meditation and dreams can provide insight into the world of the subconscious mind.  Self awareness, or being a witness of your thoughts and behavior can accelerate your healing through self correction.
  • Listening really is the greatest act of love to yourself and others.
  • Measurable steps through the three levels of co-creation for receiving bliss.

My passion is connecting soul to soul with others, with the intention of discovering our oneness.  I appreciate all the points of view, experiences, and insights of others on an authentic level.  In this way I have come to appreciate the beauty and richness of the process of life as it unfolds in an ever new horizon.  May the “Pearls” I’ve gathered along the way in my journey resonate in some way, so that our oneness may be realized in our human experience.


I am thankful for all of the experiences that have made me who I am

I would be honored to hear your points of view.  Feel free to leave comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment